• Meg's Healthy Halloween "Trick'Em Treats" are featured in the Portland (Maine) Press Herald food section (Oct. 26, 2011). See the article and get the recipe here.
• Meg is featured in the most recent issue of LIving Better At 50+. Read the article here.
Meg writes for The Huffington Post. See her recent articles here. This one (from June 2011) includes a beautiful slideshow of healthy summery dishes.
• Meg cooks a batch of savory Katmandu Stew from the new Forks Over Knives cookbook in the WPFO-TV Good Day Maine kitchen. It's part of Meg's ongoing effort to show people how easy and delicious plant-based eating can be. Meg appears monthly on Good Day Maine. Previous segments here.
• Meg prepares a tasty Southwestern Salad on AM Northwest KATU-TV in Portland, Ore.
• ABILITY magazine features Meg in its April/May2011 issue!
• Meg and The China Study author T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., a Cornell professor of nutritional biochemistry, team up for an event at Whole Foods Market in Portland (May 5, 2011). WGME's Kim Block was on hand. Watch the clip right here!
• Meg sounds off about Maine legislators' plans to declare the whoopie pies as the official state treat in a Portland (Maine) Press Herald letter to the editor. (Feb. 17, 2011).
• Meredith Goad features Meg in a Portland (Maine) Press Herald article about the best foods to eat to boost your immune system and keep you healthy (Jan. 19, 2011)
• Meg has a funny, informative chat about the way she eats and shares a treat with the hosts of The Q Morning Show (WJBQ Q-97.9 FM). Have a listen! (Jan. 11, 2011). She was on the air again Jan. 14, too, to give the hosts some healthy fried rice.
For media, feel free to download print-ready images of my book covers, Becoming Whole and A Life in Balance, and a headshot, as well as a short bio.
• Jan. 6, 8:40 a.m.: Meg's on the air live in the WPFO-TV Good Day Maine kitchen.
Check my Recent Events page to see what I've been up to lately.
|Sign up for my email newsletter
October 2011 newsletter:
Click above if you'd like to receive my free monthly newsletter by email.
Becoming Whole Counseling & Coaching Program:
I offer a 6 month plan of personalized wellness counseling in the macrobiotic way. For more detailed information: Becoming Whole. Or please e-mail me for details.
Life In Balance Group Coaching Program:
I am offering an 8 week affordable group coaching program in a plant-based macrobiotic way beginning March 20, 2013.. For more detailed information: Life In Balance Group Coaching. Or please e-mail me for details.