- Meg has a funny, informative chat about the way she eats and shares a treat with the hosts of The Q Morning Show (WJBQ Q-97.9 FM). Have a listen! (Jan. 11, 2011). She was on the air again Jan. 14, too, to give the hosts some healthy fried rice.Meg is on the air with life coach and international talk radio host Sallie Felton. Tune in to hear the Sept. 3, 2009, broadcast of Sallie’s “A Fresh Start” program.
- Listen to Meg Wolff on The Wolf (!), 99.9-FM radio (Portland, Maine) with Dave Winsor and Michelle Taylor (Oct. 22, 2007). (7.9MB .MP3)
- Hear Meg on the radio with Lori Voornas, WJBQ Q-97.9 FM (Portland, Maine). (Oct. 15, 2007) (10.3MB .MP3)
- Listen to Meg’s chat with Mike Audet on the on the Sunday Spotlight segments of WGAN Newsradio 560-AM (Portland, Maine) (Oct. 6, 2007) (MP3)
- Meg’s in the kitchen with Kathleen Shannon on WCSH6-TV’s popular 207 program, cooking up a pot of Mighty-Good Minestrone. Watch the clip! (Jan. 11, 2011).
- Meg cooks up some delicious, nutritious Tempeh “Tuna” Salad with Rob Caldwell on a WCSH6 “207″ segment (August 2009)
- Meg discusses her second book, Breast Cancer Exposed with WCSH6 news anchor Cindy Williams in a Feb. 6, 2008 Buddy-to-Buddy breast cancer awareness segment. (Channel 6, Portland)
- Meg talks with New England Cable News reporter Amy Sinclair just before Thanksgiving 2007 about making life-improving changes to your diet.
- Watch WGME-TV news anchor Kim Block’s beautiful video about Meg, which aired Oct. 1, 2007, at the Cure Breast Cancer for ME luncheon and on WGME-TV Channel 13 (Portland, Maine). (21.8MB .MP4)
- Download video of Meg speaking to the South Portland – Cape Elizabeth Rotary Club (May 2, 2007) (128MB .WMV)
- Download Meg’s April 6, 2007 interview on WCSH-TV Channel 6 (13.4MB .MP4)
- Download Meg’s 2006 interview on WMTW-TV Channel 8 (3.4MB .MOV)