THE HUFFINGTON POST features by Meg Wolff
- Time For a Meal Makeover: My New Fast Food (Jan. 14, 2011)
- Five Ways to Boost Your Natural Immunity (When Surrounded by Germs!) (Jan. 4, 2011)
- Are the Holidays Overwhelming You? 7 Tips To Help Regain Balance (Dec. 13, 2010)
- Thanksgiving 2010: 10 Good Things to Focus on this Holiday Season (Nov. 23, 2010)
What We CAN Do About Breast Cancer (Nov. 11, 2010)
- An interview with Engine 2 Diet author Rip Esselstyn: An Ex-Firefighter’s Plant-Based Plan (Nov. 4, 2010)
- Advocating for Healthy Food In New York Schools (Nov. 3, 2010)
- From Stage 4 to Cancer Free: One Man’s Plant-based Recovery (Sept. 24, 2010)
- Anti-Cancer Quick and Easy Lunch (Sept. 14, 2010)
- 7 Tips to Kick the Sugar Habit (Sept. 6, 2010)
- The Kale Challenge: You’ll Be Hooked In a Week! (Sept. 2, 2010)
- Anti-Cancer Breakfast (Aug. 22, 2010)
- Anti-Cancer Cooking (Aug. 13, 2010)
- Meredith Goad features Meg in a Portland (Maine) Press Herald article about the best foods to eat to boost your immune system and keep you healthy (Jan. 19, 2011)
- Meg’s new cookbook gets a great review in a Portland Press Herald/Maine Sunday Telegram feature: Natural Foodie: Healthy Living Feeds Cook’s Palate (Nov. 10, 2010).
- The Cape Courier, Meg’s hometown newspaper, announces upcoming book events (Nov. 6, 2010).
- “Soy What?”
In a Jan. 23, 2008 “Going Green” column in the Portland (Maine) Phoenix, Deirdre Fulton says she like’s Meg’s balanced approach to food.
- Cape breast cancer survivor Meg Wolff honored for advocacy, spirit
Meg is recognized in a Page 1 article in the Oct. 6, 2007 Cape Courier (Cape Elizabeth, Maine).
- Meg is featured in an April 1, 2007 Maine Sunday Telegram article.
- Meg’s book, Becoming Whole, is featured in the March 11, 2007 Maine Sunday Telegram.
MEG’S guest columns